As a Professional or employer, you will be benefited from this program in many ways.
- With Tally.ERP9, records of unlimited companies can be maintained.
- This program provides a holistic learning experience. Various types of accounting transactions spreading across diverse businesses and industries are covered.
- ERP9 eliminates many types of paperwork. Because of its dynamic nature, this accounting software performs all kinds of accounting jobs, inclusive of taxation and payroll accounting.
- The program includes an understanding of various statutory forms and reports and analyzing and filtering of report data.
This is a detailed program for anyone aspiring to become an advanced user of Tally.ERP9. Participants will learn all accounting procedures with respect to the VAT, Service Tax, TDS, TCS, Excise, Payroll, Manufacturing and Industrial Accounting as well as the recording of foreign currency transactions. Various accounting concepts and tax methods have been explained in the context of their application within the Tally software.
The program covers -
Accounting for Service Organization
- > Getting started with Tally
- > Business Accounting for Service Organization
- > Activation of Service Tax for Organization
- > Service Tax
Accounting with Indirect Tax
- > Transactions for TDS and TCS
- > More Advanced Tools in Tally
- > Interest calculations
- > Bill of Material
- > Multiple Level Pricing and Multi-Currency Transactions
Industrial Accounting – II
- > Payroll Accounting
- > Excise Duty
- > Payroll voucher entries
- > Payroll Statutory details
Advance accounting for trading enterprise
- > Advanced Inventory Management
- > Advance accounting operations
- > Transfer of assets and liabilities
- > Zero Value Entries and Actual & Billed Quantities
- > Cost Centre and Cost Category
- > VAT Transactions
- > POS
Industrial Accounting – I
- > Getting Functional in Industrial Accounting
- > Advance Operations in Industrial Accounting
- > Industrial Business Accounting
- > Cenvat
Analysis and Managerial functions
- > Budget and Reconciliation
- > Scenario Management
- > Bank Reconciliation Statement
- > Comprehensive Case Study
Learners are given an overview of the course and its connection to life and work.
Learners are then exposed to the specific tool(s) used in the course through the various real-life applications of the tool(s).
Learners are then acquainted with the careers and the hierarchy of roles they can perform at workplaces after attaining increasing levels of mastery over the tool(s).
Learners are then acquainted with the architecture of the tool or Tool Map so as to appreciate various parts of the tool, their functions and their inter-relations.
Learners are then exposed to simple application development methodology by using the tool at the beginner’s level
Learners then perform the differential skills related to the use of the tool to improve the given ready-made outputs.
Learners are then engaged in appreciation of real-life case studies developed by the experts.
Learners are then encouraged to proceed from appreciation to imitation of the experts.
After imitation experience, they are required to improve the expert’s outputs so that they proceed from mere imitation to emulation.
Finally, they develop the integral skills involving optimal methods and best practices to produce useful outputs right from scratch, publish them in their ePortfolio and thereby proceed from emulation to self-expression.